by 3397
Visitor

My wife’s phone has run out of data can I gift her some of mine , if so how.

My wife’s phone has run out of data can I gift her some of mine , if so how.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: My wife’s phone has run out of data can I gift her some of mine , if so how.

@3397  to share data or devices have to be on the same account and all have to be on contract.  If you want to take ownership of her contract on your account you can then gift data. to do this you need to call customer services but you will also be liable for all her bills on your account.

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: My wife’s phone has run out of data can I gift her some of mine , if so how.

@3397  to share data or devices have to be on the same account and all have to be on contract.  If you want to take ownership of her contract on your account you can then gift data. to do this you need to call customer services but you will also be liable for all her bills on your account.

by
EE Community Team

Hi @3397,

Welcome to the community 🙂

As long as you and your wife are both on the same EE account then you can gift your data to her.

You need to have a My EE account active and be set as the owner of the account.

If you have these two things in place, you can complete the gifting following the below instructions.

1. open the MY EE app

2. go to Family Usage

3. choose who needs data

4. choose who’s gifting

5. choose the amount

6. send the Data Gift

Come back and let me know how you get on 🙂

Alex

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.