by NellBoth Investigator
Investigator

My phone is not connecting with the mobile data,what should I do?

I have some issues with my phone internet connection,I can use wifi but not my data allowance I have called customer service today and after 3 phone calls and messages containing network settings  and instructions ended up in 1hour lost and I still have the problem,went to the ee store they tried with their own SIM card and the phone worked perfectly so they said it's a sim fault and I got a new SIM card,But that didn't fixed the problem I still cannot use the mobile data and tomorrow I'm going on my holidays and as I can see I will not be able to use my phone abroad...very frustrating makes people wonder why paying the bills...

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My phone is not connecting with the mobile data,what should I do?

Hi @NellBoth

• What phone do you have? 
  • Are you in PAYG customer or pay monthly?
  • Are you a new customer, or have you upgraded/ported over?
  • Us mobile data active on your phone? 

You can download most device Internet setting here.

Have you text ROAMING to 150 to ensure your account is set up for roaming abroad?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by NellBoth Investigator
Investigator

I've done that 3 times today...is not solving any problem as other SIM card worked fine when but when I put my SIM back on was not working so they thought is the SIM I got a new one with the same number...same problem...is not the phone settings is something with the ee system as I even put my girlfriend's SIM in my phone and again it works when I've reinserted my one not working...I can still make phone calls and receive messages but can't connect to the internet on the phone unless I use wifi

by NellBoth Investigator
Investigator

@Northerner thanks for your reply! My phone is s7 edge and I am now on 12months contract after the upgrade I've done on 6th of Jully ...after that this happened...is like the EE is doing this because I've gone from £75/month to less than half...is not the phone and is not the SIM card as I've got a new one but still the same problem with other EE SIM cards my phone connects to the internet without any settings adjustments but with mine nothing...so is something with my line in the EE system now I feel sorry I didn't keept the phone number and go to another network.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@NellBoth  When did you get this new SIM card ?  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @NellBoth.

Thanks for coming to the community.

We would like to get this looked into, to do this I have sent you a private message to get some details.

Hope to hear back from you soon 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.