by leighflood
Explorer

My pack hasn't renewed and is asking my to top up more

Hi All,

I put £20 to renew my pack last week and my credit was taken straight away and today my renew date i am getting the folowing messgage.. 'Pack wont renew as there isn't enought credit - top up by the 21st of august' but in the mean time ive needed data and had to spend more money on add ons.....

could some one please help me ?

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My pack hasn't renewed and is asking my to top up more

@leighflood   If you’ve purchased add-ons then obviously you cannot purchase the pack that you require. 

by leighflood
Explorer

@Chris_B i put £20 on, on the 16th and it took the money instantly and confrimed my £20 pack would be read to use on the 21st when my prevous pack finished. and today it said i had no data and x amount of minutes left. i therefore had to put an addtional £5 to get data.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@leighflood   Sometimes when a pack doesn’t renew it is best to just restart the device as this can start the pack. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @leighflood and welcome to the Community. 

Just to clarify, is your pack now working?

Many thanks,

Lee

by leighflood
Explorer

@Chris_B I just tried this but still no joy.

@Lee_H nope, i still only have 135mb left im still getting 'new pack starts in 0 days' and the old pack finishes in 0 days. should i wait till tomorrow and see if it has changed over ?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@leighflood  Call customer services and inform them your pack hasn’t renewed when it should of.  Also point out that because it’s not renewed when it should of its cost you to call customer services and you would like to be reimbursed the cost of the call.   I’ve done this before and got the  reimbursement.  But it all depends on the CS agent at the time.   

by
EE Employee

Hi @leighflood

Please do follow the advice given by @Chris_B and let me know.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions