by harriet_grace
Visitor

My number still hasn't transferred from giffgaff to EE

I went to carphone warehouse on saturday and set up a contract with EE for the iphone 7, and requested for my number to be transferred over to my new phone as I'm currently with giffgaff but nothing has happened.  I have tried turning both phones on and off several times, gone into settings and updated the number manually and restored the network settings but nothing is working.  Does anyone have any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My number still hasn't transferred from giffgaff to EE

This user forum can have no access to your a/c. You need to chase it up with EE.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Re: My number still hasn't transferred from giffgaff to EE

Hi @harriet_grace

Did you login to giffgaff then request a pac?  If so, when did you give that to EE?

Thanks, 
Martyn

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions