by hasan79 Investigator
Investigator

My number and account have been deleted by EE. What can i do?

I have stopped receiving any EE services as would happen if I had terminated my contract. I requested that a number that I had added to my account be removed and to be terminated but when I go into my ee app that number has not been removed and my main number is not there anymore. I believe there is a misunderstanding about which number I wanted to terminate and it is not the main number. I am left with no phone and no way to make any calls OR message except on wifi when I can receive wifi reception. Can anyone please respond urgently to this matter?

The main account number and the one which I would like to restore is xxxxxxxxx.

Thank you. 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My number and account have been deleted by EE. What can i do?

This user forum can have no access to your specific a/c. You will need to contact EE to sort out this mix-up in the no. you wanted cancelled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by hasan79 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for the response. I have been trying all day today to contact EE but there is no email address or anything on their website which I could write to. The only solution I could come up with is to visit an EE store in person. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

EE provides no email contact but you can phone in working hours using the landline nos. in my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by hasan79 Investigator
Investigator

The main issue is the fact that I can't make any calls and use my phone like a normal telephone because my number has been removed/deleted by EE and does not exist any longer. The only numbers I can call are Whatsapp numbers. Would it be possible to schedule a live chat or something similar where I can speak to someone? The only option I can think of at the moment is to visit an EE store. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Try phoning Customer Services on +44 800 956 6000 (option 2, option 4). It won't ask you for your existing mobile no.

by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

You can find an email web form here: https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/make-a-complaint

I would strongly advise that you call them from another phone as complaints via the web form seem to go missing.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions