by ikd1609
Explorer

My new phone is not showing the correct data and per my plan showing 2GB not 100

My new phone and plan seem to have some sort of disconnect, my plan on MyEE, is showing my correct plan unlimited and 100GB etc, my new Samsung S10+ is only showing 2GB of Data bit worrying what will happen when I reach 2GB, even though my plan is 100GB?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My new phone is not showing the correct data and per my plan showing 2GB not

@ikd1609   Where on the phone are you reading this two gig of data ?  As long as My EE is correct that’s all that matters. 

by ikd1609
Explorer

Re: My new phone is not showing the correct data and per my plan showing 2GB not

Hi thanks for getting back to me its showing 2GB in the connections, data usage section of settings, on my old S8 it showed my full allowance of 8GB.

On MyEE, its showing my allowance but nothing has been used out of it, my phone is showing I've  used 65MB.

Don't want it running out when I'm on holiday

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@ikd1609   With WiFi off try restarting the device and see if that updates this.    You’ll be ok as it’s MyEE that has to be correct.   You could text BALANCE to 150 to see what you’ve got from your allowances.  
Or you can click THIS when connected to a cellular connection. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions