by Am1r Investigator
Investigator

My mobile network is bad and so is my 4g? And yes I have restarted my phone.

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My mobile network is bad and so is my 4g? And yes I have restarted my phone.

Bad in what way? Slow? Unreliable? Non-existent?

Have you checked the Network Status Checker  ? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Am1r Investigator
Investigator

Re: My mobile network is bad and so is my 4g? And yes I have restarted my phone.

Well my network is always on one bar and 4g is very slow in my area where I live. Is there any chance EE can sort out the issue? I don’t have a problem in any other areas. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Did you check your Network Status? It can keep you posted on any issues in your area. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Am1r Investigator
Investigator

Yes I have checked my network status. It says may experience some issues? I have just recently joined EE and I have to say I’m quite disappointed. They should sort this out. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @Am1r,

As far as i'm aware, masts in some areas are undergoing maintenance and being upgraded! This should be finished soon! 😊

Regards

mAh8v

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Where is this happening?

What device do you have?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Am1r

Thanks for coming to the community, I'm sorry to hear you are having signal problems.

Have you registered for updates on the EE Network Status Checker?

Are you with us on pay as you go or pay monthly?

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.