by erri_emil
Visitor

My friend is paying the same amount as I am with 02 but gets 8gb more data??

I've been struggling to balance just 100mb of data over the space of a month, using maps for directions, exploring new areas and other things have always taking up the majority of it and it's unfair. I pay £16 around about per month (with extra vat of £3 on top), don't get to use my minutes and have been charged an extra £3 (£23 in total this month) for a 3 min call to a number I don't recognise. I've been offered a better deal for the same price from giff gaff and they've offered to buy my contract. Has anyone else ever had a BAD deal imported upon talking to customer services or have you just been told "you have to buy more data sorry"? 

3 REPLIES 3
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: My friend is paying the same amount as I am with 02 but gets 8gb more data??

EE doesn't price match.

EE has better coverage and more benefits. That is why you would find them more expensive.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My friend is paying the same amount as I am with 02 but gets 8gb more data??

@erri_emil  Having a tariff with only 100Mb of data why on earth are you using it for a satnav.  A tariff with only 1MB of data is only for very light usage and I mean light.    Why don’t you look at what sim only deals EE are doing as you can get a tariff with 18GB of data for £21. 

So you can understand how much data 18GB is there is 1024MB in 1GB and at present you only have 100MB

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I'm on an EE 30GB Max plan with unlimited calls and SMS for under £20 per month just from calling customer services once my term had lapsed. Very good deals can be had with EE. 

That and EE is the premium network, which does justify a higher price as with other countries' networks: you're paying for quality. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.