by Lukeh888 Investigator
Investigator

My data isn't working and when it does it's slow, I can' believe how bad this is

I'm on holiday in the UK, I have 25 gigs and it either wont work at all 3/4 of the time or when it does it will be ridiculously slow, if I can't get an answer which fixes this I'm going with another provider as this keeps happening. By the way my friends phone which is with vodaphone  works 100% fine. I need a fix asap, I already called for help and they said it's fixed and fine when it is not.

6 REPLIES 6
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: My data isn't working and when it does it's slow, I can' believe how bad thi

Hello @Lukeh888 ,

Welcome to the community,

Is this just in one area?What did EE tell you was the problem, as we would not know here in the forum?

by Lukeh888 Investigator
Investigator

Re: My data isn't working and when it does it's slow, I can' believe how bad thi

No, when I called they said it was all fine and should be working, they said there were no problems at all with anything.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Lukeh888 , I would suggest you ring customer service in the morning and see what they say.

Just wondering, have you rebooted your phone since they say it has been fixed? You may want to do a network reset, also have you given your SIM card a clean?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lukeh888,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Did our Customer Care Team check your phone supports all of the frequency bands used by EE in the UK?

Does the Network Status Checker show any problems in your area?

Thanks

James

by Lukeh888 Investigator
Investigator

They just said it's all fine, my phones quite new so I doubt it doesn't support them.

The status checker doesn't show any problems.

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back to us @Lukeh888

I have sent you a private message, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.