by DBadger
Visitor

My MTV Trax pack has not worked properly

Hi,

I have bought an MTV Trax sim, and topped up £15 and activated the pack.

Have just got a message saying I am approaching my bandwidth limit of 2 GB but my allowance is supposed to be 7 GB for 3 months.

I cannot phone EE support to resolve this as it will charge my pay as you go account, meaning I won't have enough money to buy the next pack, leaving me with wasted credit I cannot use. Nor do I have another phone to call from.

How can I fix this? Have I done something wrong activating my sim card?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: My MTV Trax pack has not worked properly

Hello @DBadger you can check how much data the pack is giving you by using this link from your phones data (not WiFi) connection:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

If the link shows an allowance of 2GB instead of 7GB the standard £15 everything pack may have activated in error. Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to query this through here I am sorry. To get this resolved please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other if you are unable to call directly from your PAYG phone who can check/add the correct pack for you. 🙂
1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: My MTV Trax pack has not worked properly

Hello @DBadger you can check how much data the pack is giving you by using this link from your phones data (not WiFi) connection:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

If the link shows an allowance of 2GB instead of 7GB the standard £15 everything pack may have activated in error. Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to query this through here I am sorry. To get this resolved please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other if you are unable to call directly from your PAYG phone who can check/add the correct pack for you. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions