Highlighted
by
gru
Explorer

My EE everything pack has 2 Gb, but my friend's everything pack has 7.5 Gb.How?

How is it possible? Why don't I have 7.5 Gb?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Community Hero
Solution
Accepted by James_B (EE Community Support Team)
Thursday

Re: My EE everything pack has 2 Gb, but my friend's everything pack has 7.5 Gb.H

Has your friend just not got more EE free boosts though and they have chosen the extra data free boost, which everyone on EE PAYG starts getting after their 3rd top-up?

More info about PAYG boosts here.

I don't think there's a limit to how many free boosts you can get.

5 REPLIES
by
Grand Master

Re: My EE everything pack has 2 Gb, but my friend's everything pack has 7.5 Gb.H

@gru   Are you sure he hasn't purchased extra data ?  

what does his account say ?   

by
gru
Explorer

[ Edited ]

@Chris_BYes, I am sure. As I can see on his profile, his £5 pack has 5.6 Gb, £10 — 6 Gb, £12.50 — 6.5 Gb, £20 — 8.5 Gb etc.

by
Grand Master

@gru. Then lucky him as this shouldn't be the case.  And if you call customer services about this they'll pro want to take a look themselves and then they probably reset his account so it's correct.  You have the power to say nothing or you can stick one over on your mate. 

by
Brilliant Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello @gru how long has your friend been on PAYG? If you saw this on the 'pack & add ons' screen from their MYEE account online this is because they have collected 5.5 gb free boosts (11 data boosts) so far. Smiley Happy

by
Community Hero
Solution
Accepted by James_B (EE Community Support Team)
Thursday

Has your friend just not got more EE free boosts though and they have chosen the extra data free boost, which everyone on EE PAYG starts getting after their 3rd top-up?

More info about PAYG boosts here.

I don't think there's a limit to how many free boosts you can get.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.