by Dot1234
Explorer

My 4G connection seems really poor can’t view videos I have an iPhone 7

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: My 4G connection seems really poor can’t view videos I have an iPhone 7

Has this just started to happen?

Also, does it only happen in one location?

Can you enter your postcode into the service checker, and see if it reports any issues etc in that location 🙂

EE Service Checker

by Dot1234
Explorer

Hi, I have recently moved house and in my new house it is poor, anywhere else it seems fine, I have checked the area for service and all come back saying everything is fine, just seems odd it’s only at my house it’s poor.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Dot1234 wrote:

Hi, I have recently moved house and in my new house it is poor, anywhere else it seems fine, I have checked the area for service and all come back saying everything is fine, just seems odd it’s only at my house it’s poor.

Hi.

If you go out of your house, does the 4G signal improve (for example if you go in your garden)?

I'm just thinking it could well be the construction of the house affecting the signal.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dot1234 wrote:

@Dot1234

This is the reason EE have the VOWIFI service. EE cannot guarantee a service everywhere, but it's clear you received some service so as @Fatboy71 says it maybe the building or just maybe you are far from the EE mast, which you can check under the coverage checker.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dot1234

Welcome to the community. 🙂

I see you've been given some brilliant advice so far.

Did you know about the WiFi calling service that @Northerner referred to? Does that help you with getting an indoor connection?

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.