by ChunKiLee Investigator
Investigator

My 20GB data card doesn’t work in Croatia.

I bought a 20 GB data card for Europe trip. The Sales told me it works well both in Croatia and Switzerland. It only worked in switzerland. In Croatia, it showed it has 4g but it doesn’t work at all. I couldn’t use it For social media or sending whatsapp at all. I have to use my backup card which only have 3.3 GB but worked well. It showed the same “HT HR 4G” but worked. I have only used 3.8 of the 20 GB ee card and it’s due on 20( as I couldn’t use it in my travelling period) it’s a waste of my money....can i postpone the due date?

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My 20GB data card doesn’t work in Croatia.

@ChunKiLee   Have you restarting the device the sim is in ? If one sim works the other will too. 

Investigator

BE8CDBAE-A3BB-4298-B708-3ACADD0304A0.png

Investigator

I tried restart my iPhone but it still doesn’t work and I couldn’t send a picture to show you coz it said there’s something wrong with the html of the pic...so confused

Investigator

And the other card that worked is not from EE. Is there an email for EE that I can get help from? I don’t have much time left in Europe and I don’t want to waste the card. It’s supposed to have16 GB left

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ChunKiLee.

Have you tried manually searching for another available network?

We don't have an email contact, you can find all of our ways to contact us on our get in touch page.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.