by jasche Investigator
Investigator

Moved from Orange to EE mid-December. My £20 still haven't moved.

Hi there,

I have moved from Orange to EE on 21.12.2016. I have contacted you multiple times since then, both in store and on the phone, to see what is happening with my £20 of credit that still hasn't moved.

Whilst I appreciate you giving me £5 everytime I call to complain about this, I would rather have my £20 already so I can make use of my current Everything Pack. Can I get some help with this at once? I have absolutely no idea where else I should complain about it. It is not the first time I end up giving you my money with no benefit; but £20?!

I would really appreciate an answer, at least from another honest glum chum who's been through this. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Moved from Orange to EE mid-December. My £20 still haven't moved.

Hello @jasche sorry to hear you are still waiting for your credit to transfer. Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check why this has not transferred yet through here, this would have to go through customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who are the only customer service channel for PAYG currently.

Have customer service given you a reason why it has not transferred yet? Once processed transfers can take up to 24-72hrs to complete. 🙂
by Grand Master
Grand Master

This user discussion forum can have no access to your account. You need to keep chasing EE. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by jasche Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for your answer, Tom. I received no reason other than the busy time of the year, followed by the blatant "Apologies, the credit will be with you in 24 hours, we promise". I guess I will keep calling.

by jasche Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for your answer, XRaySpex. I know the forum does not have any access to my account; I just thought someone might have experienced the same thing or someone from EE could justify the problem in some way. I am tired of giving them calls to no avail.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @jasche let us know how you get on if you have the time I hope they are able to resolve this and get the credit transferred for you soon.

Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to share or discuss in the meantime. 🙂
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks. By all means air your displeasure here but really there's nothing further we can progress this. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.