by zip1483
New Member

Move to flexi tariff

Hi.I have 10Ł Data Pack Tariff,but I would like to move to Flexi Tariff.Can I do this and how to do this.If not,can I order new card with Flexi tariff and keep my old EE number on it?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Move to flexi tariff

@zip1483   Yes you can do this and keep your number.  Your better off calling customer services about this as you might need a new SIM card and. they’ll sort out the migration of your number at the same time. 

EE Community Support Team

Re: Move to flexi tariff

Good Afternoon @zip1483


Thanks for coming the community.


I can see @Chris_B has provided you some great advice, please get in touch with our mobile care team. 


Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.