by Kkpgd98 Investigator
Investigator

Mobile data not working!!!

Received mymphone a few hours ago and the data worked fine for a bit and has suddenly disappeared. I've tried resetting network settings and restarting. Using a Huawei p20 lite

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Mobile data not working!!!

Hi @Kkpgd98.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Jon

11 REPLIES 11
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Can't you even browse the Net using its browser or is it just Facebooky things & apps that don't work?

You do have its Mobile Data set ON?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Kkpgd98 Investigator
Investigator

The live chat guy said it was due to a credit limit but then the chat dropped out after 20 minutes of waiting so I'm unsure what to do.

by Kkpgd98 Investigator
Investigator

I've got £20 in additional charges is that going to block it?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Dunno! You haven't answered my Qs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Kkpgd98 Investigator
Investigator

The data doesn't work on anything .it isn't limited to apps like Facebook my icon just says EE no 4g or anything

by

Good Morning @Kkpgd98.

Are you able to get back in touch with our customer service team this morning?

They will be able to access your account and check to see if this is due to hitting your credit limit.

Let us know how you get on.

Jon

by Kkpgd98 Investigator
Investigator

I haven't been able to get through to anyone at all!

by Kkpgd98 Investigator
Investigator

Every time I try and load the website it just has a white screen I tried a different browser also and I can't call because EE have taken my service away so a bit unsure how I can go about resolving this situation. Very displeased this has all happened within 6 hours of me receiving my phone. After ready all my confirmation emails and such j also see nothing about a credit limit just a £50 deposit?

by

Thanks for getting back to me @Kkpgd98.

Are you able to receive calls?

Alternatively, you can get in touch from another phone if you have one available.

Jon

by Kkpgd98 Investigator
Investigator

I believe I am able to receive calls. I can anyone elses phophone because there's no one in for another few days and I won't be waiting that long to resolve the issue

by
Solution

Hi @Kkpgd98.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.