by joshkay41
Explorer

Mobile data not working

Samsung S8. Looked through all my setting and nothing has changed, just my 4g doesn't work . Even took the sim out and tried it in another phone and still no 4g so it must be service end.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Mobile data not working

So have you checked Network Status Checker ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by joshkay41
Explorer

Yes it says no issues known in my area

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello @joshkay41 if it is just affecting you then customer service or Live Chat can access your account and check your line for any faults:

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

If it is affecting other users in your area as well if you all report it to EEs Network Status Checker then EE will flag the area as being looked in to for others to see and will pick it up as soon as they can. You can sign up to My Places below to stay updated on progress.

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @joshkay41

Thank you for coming to see us in community 🙂

I can see @XRaySpeX and @tm90 have offered you support.

If the network checker isn't showing anything, then please follow what @tm90 has advised you to do.

Thanks 

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.