by Biz88 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Lg g6 and huawai p10

Anyone looking forward to get these phones?? I myself was looking forward to the lg g6 but apparently wireless charging is limited to the US?? 😞 can someone from EE confirm this? 

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Lg g6 and huawai p10

Hi,

Only problem with LG phones are the displays which always seem to have issues with burns etc. As for wireless charging this is a strange decision as is Hi-fi DAC option only available in Asian markets. Details here. It does seem a strange decision as I for one only use wireless charging! 

You can register your interest for this and other handsets coming soon on EE here.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Biz88

Thanks for coming back to community 🙂

I'm from EE and I can confirm the handsets coming soon page that @Northerner has pointed you to is in fact the right place to register your interest for any handsets coming soon.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Established Contributor

@Northerner I would of thought they would of included all these features possible for all markets after the failure of the G5. Really disappointed may still get one or wait for the s8. Wanted a lg as you can lock it to certain bands. 

Established Contributor

Sorry to pick you guys brains again but can't find anything in the web. Does the huawai phones support lte discovery app cus of the different processer?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

A good review is here.

More news will be released as more people use these handsets 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions