by Joel1988 Investigator
Investigator

Itemised usage

Not sure if correct place but I've tried for over a week now to access my itemised usage and it keeps saying that there is no record or sorry there is an error, I am on payg and have had no problem until last week any solutions to why and what I can do about this thanks 

7 REPLIES 7
by Joel1988 Investigator
Investigator

Itemised usage not showing up anymore

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Itemised usage

Good afternoon @Joel1988

Thanks for posting here in community 🙂

Have you downloaded the latest version of My EE?

Is it mobile broadband or a mobile phone account you are trying to find out your usage on?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Joel1988 Investigator
Investigator

why is my itemised usage not showing

can anyone help me , for some reason i can no longer access my itemised usage , it allowed me up til a week ago now it just says no data records found etc which is very odd as i use my phone everyday i am on payg is there anything i can do about this

by Joel1988 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Itemised usage

hi there i dont have a smart phone but use my laptop and friends mobile at times its my phone account im trying to access , to see usage on

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: why is my itemised usage not showing

Hello @Joel1988 try using the filter options to view calls/texts/data separately they should show up then. Sometimes the main pages glitches but it should fix itself in a few hours or when you log out/log back in. 🙂

by Joel1988 Investigator
Investigator

have tried all of that it wont even let me view the filter been a week now i check it every day

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Joel1988 there is no account access allowed on the public forum to check by the itemised usage section is not working for you I am sorry. Please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can check/reset the online account or look into why it is not displaying further. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.