by AidenTEM Investigator
Investigator

Is there a suggestion box for EE?

When I run out of data it's annoying because a parent pays the bill and there is no one-off card charge option for addons, so is there any way to send a suggestion to EE?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Solution

Re: Is there a suggestion box for EE?

By posting here you have as EE staff read the posts here and pass on the suggestions.

5 REPLIES 5
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Solution

By posting here you have as EE staff read the posts here and pass on the suggestions.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@AidenTEM  You can add data and you can do this HERE the cost of this will be added to the bill at the end of the month. 

you are not the account holder so legally you are not allowed too add to the account.  

by AidenTEM Investigator
Investigator

I meant this so that there was a card charge option so that I paid for the add-on directly and it didn't go as a bill charge.

Sent from my iPhone
by
EE Community Support Team

pic spot prize.png

Hi @AidenTEM

Because I loved the suggestion you gave today, I’d love to treat you to dinner on us.
I’m going to send you a private message – please reply to that message with your address details so that I can pop a restaurant voucher in the post.

Keep up the great work – it’s the people here who make this community a great place to be – and enjoy your meal out!

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

EE want to avoid people paying by card as it costs them money to process the transaction, a lot more than the direct debit fees.

If you are running out of data a lot, then it might be worth negotiating a renewal with retentions. it's worth a call to EE to see what they can offer, it may save money in the long run.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.