by amienanddamien
Explorer

Is anyone else in mid Wales having problems with their signal last few days?

Ive had problems the last few days but trying to make an urgent call for the Dr for my daughter & not being able to ger through because the network keeps cutting of my calls is just annoying. Thank goodness it wasn't an ambulance I needed or I'd really be annoyed. When I've tried to make other calls or have relieved calls people can't hear me & end up hanging up. Again not really convenient when you are trying to contact people urgently. 

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Is anyone else in mid Wales having problems with their signal last few days?

Hi @amienanddamien.

Welcome to the community.

Have you checked our Network Status Checker to see if there are any problems in your area?

Do you know if anyone else one EE is having similar problems?

Jon

by amienanddamien
Explorer

Re: Is anyone else in mid Wales having problems with their signal last few days?

Hi Jon

Thank you for your reply. I wasn't aware that I could check the Network Status checker. By the time I saw your message & checked it informed me that there had been issues which had currently been resolved. I was unable to get hold of a lot of friends when away from the house because of the service. It turned out that all friends on EE had been experiencing difficulties for the last few days.

I will not keep an eye on the network status checker.

Thanks for your help

by
EE Community Support Team

No problem @amienanddamien.

Let us know if you need any further help 🙂

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.