iPhone X
    Order now
x
Highlighted
by khinchy

Insurance

How can I chat to someone thorugh email about sending me a new phone? I have insurance with yourselves and unfortunately have dropped my phone in water and it does not work so cannot call you?

Advice and help would be appreciated

Regards

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Insurance

Hi @khinchy,

Welcome to the Community.

We can't access individual accounts via this public forum. Please get in touch with customer service to process your claim. You can call from a landline or any other phone.

Click here for contact details.

Thanks

James

6 REPLIES
by
Solution

Hi @khinchy,

Welcome to the Community.

We can't access individual accounts via this public forum. Please get in touch with customer service to process your claim. You can call from a landline or any other phone.

Click here for contact details.

Thanks

James

by Maestro
Maestro

Use the free 0800 956 6000 number mentioned on that page, as it does actually work from any provider.  You will then need menu option 5 - existing customers.

by jimski70
Explorer

These "answers" dont actually answer the question - which was can you email to order a new phone.

Many companies now have online, instant message customer support.

To state what is hopefully obvious:

EE ought to have online support so if your phone is broken or lost, you could order a new one from a tablet laptop etc.

Maybe EE does do this - can anyone tell me if they do and how to reach it?

by

Hi @jimski70,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Our insurance teams are only available via telephone at the moment.

We do have online live chat facilities available for general customer service, technical help, upgrades, complaints and online sales.

You will get a pop up window offering the opportunity to chat with a member of our team, when logged into your online account.

We can also send you a link to chat with customer service online via the community.

Thanks

James

by jimski70
Explorer

Thanks for clarifying James
by

No problem @jimski70

You know where to find us if you need advice or help with anything else. Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.