Highlighted
by
Explorer

Increase data plan

Hello can anyone help me and tell me how I can increase my data plan up to unlimited data for a few months as I can’t get broadband at the moment???

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Increase data plan

Thanks @Jane271.

If you're the account holder, you'll need to contact our Customer Care team so they can update your account and ensure your My EE Account reflects that.

Jon

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

See what http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase when not connected to WiFi offers you?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
Explorer

I just clicked onto the link and it says I need to contact my account holder as I’m blocked from buying any add one? How can I remove the block please?? 

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Talk to the a/c holder.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by

Hi @Jane271.

Are you the account holder?

Is it in your name?

Jon

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Yes I am the account holder and the account is in my name. I just don’t know how to take the block off my account? 

Highlighted
by
Solution

Thanks @Jane271.

If you're the account holder, you'll need to contact our Customer Care team so they can update your account and ensure your My EE Account reflects that.

Jon

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Okay thankyou!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.