by Biggibby
Explorer

If I listen to the radio on a downloaded app on my phone does it use up my data

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: If I listen to the radio on a downloaded app on my phone does it use up my d

Hi

@Biggibby Yes it will if use app to listen radio .

Many thanks

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: If I listen to the radio on a downloaded app on my phone does it use up my d

Hi

@Biggibby Yes it will if use app to listen radio .

Many thanks

by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the Community @Biggibby

Yes, a radio app would use your mobile data allowance which is included in your package.

WIFI would be free.

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Not on WiFi, @Lee_H, at least not from EE mobile data allowances for which you pay,

Thanks, @Lee_H, for correction. That's exactly what I would've said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @XRaySpeX

Thank you for that, I may not have been very clear in my post I have now edited my response.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Biggibby
Explorer

Ok ta

Sent from my iPhone

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.