Highlighted
by welshpet Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I've just topped up my Osprey to take away for the week. How long will 7gb of da

How long will 7GB of data last on my Osprey 2?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I've just topped up my Osprey to take away for the week. How long will 7gb o

@welshpet the 7 Gb might well last that five days and more... Wise to make use of the available wifi though. 

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: I've just topped up my Osprey to take away for the week. How long will 7gb o

Hi, @welshpet , it very much depends on what type of data user you are. I don't game, I don't watch movies, but I sometimes stream music on my phone - so 10Gb lasts me a month. Others who game, watch movies, etc, can use 7 or 10Gb inside of a weekend.

What kind of user are you?

I hope this answers your question. 

Established Contributor

I use it to catch up on series I usually watch when home. Staying in a hotel for 5 days next week so hopefully can make use of their free WiFi. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

@welshpet the 7 Gb might well last that five days and more... Wise to make use of the available wifi though. 

Established Contributor

Thanks 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.