by weeali
Visitor

I’ve gifted 5g data to my mifi box last night but it still isn’t on it. Why?

Data gifting hasn’t moved into one device but has been removed from the gifting device. 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I’ve gifted 5g data to my mifi box last night but it still isn’t on it. Why?

They are under the same Family a/c?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I’ve gifted 5g data to my mifi box last night but it still isn’t on it. Why?

@weeali  Data gifting is instant and I don’t believe you can gift data to the mifi device. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Gifting Your Data - Terms & Conditions

You will be able to gift data to or from any Pay Monthly handset, tablet or 4GEE WiFi device to any other Pay Monthly handset, tablet or WiFi device that belongs to the same family account except for devices on 3G plans, 4GEE WiFi 30 day plans and Apple Watches.

@weeali: The 4GEE WiFi device is on a pay monthly contract? You can't gift to PAYG.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @weeali

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Did the data move over after posting?

If not, I recommend speaking to customer services, they should be able to help.

Let us know what happens.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.