by saif31126 Investigator
Investigator

I upgraded my plan from 4gb to 10gb, it shows 4gb data and I'm using it, whatdo?

What do I do to fix this problem, it's still on 4gb even though i upgraded to 10gb. And it shows that I'm using my 4gb and my 10gb doesn't show up, please help me.

7 REPLIES 7
by
EE Employee

Re: I upgraded my plan from 4gb to 10gb, it shows 4gb data and I'm using it, wha

Hi and welcome to the Community @saif31126

All tariff changes take effect as of the following billing date.

Has this passed?

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

Investigator

Re: I upgraded my plan from 4gb to 10gb, it shows 4gb data and I'm using it, wha

But it still doesnt work after my billing date, it has been 2 days since it, what do i do
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@saif31126  When did you request this extra data ?  

Investigator

about a week ago
by
EE Employee

Hi @saif31126

Please do speak to our Customer Service Team as they may need to do a quick network refresh on your account and will investigate if that does not resolve your issue.

Many thanks,

Lee

by ukperson Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Unless it's a business ee thing the 10gb plan should of gone live the next day (4gb+10gb till the billing date then 10gb per month)

Sound more likely the new plan has not been applied to your account 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@ukperson  If you change your tariff this only takes affect after the next billing date not mid cycle.  Yes it has been known to happen but it shouldn't.   

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.