by CMc1 Investigator
Investigator

I received an alert on my android phone say my operator has turn off my data??

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I received an alert on my android phone say my operator has turn off my data

Did the msg contain a link? If so, don't go there but what was the link?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I received an alert on my android phone say my operator has turn off my data

Good Morning @CMc1

Thanks for coming here.

Have you manually turned off the mobile data on the devices?

Is this alert showing in your My EE app or on your device?

Can you still use data?

Leanne.

by CMc1 Investigator
Investigator

Hi, no the message said on a few occasions in the space of five mins that my operator has turn off my data. Came up as an alert on my phone. It has not happened since the but was curious as to why! Thanks 

by CMc1 Investigator
Investigator

Hi, no just came up as an alert on my phone, kind of like a data warning or something. It literally just popped up a few times in the space of five mins. Just curious as to why this happened.

Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CMc1

Thanks for coming back to me.

If this happens again, can you check if you have signal showing and if you can access data?

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.