by Getsethire
Explorer

I need to replace a nighthawk M1 gigabit LTE mobile router as I have lost one

As a hire company one of my clients has lost a nighthawk M1 gigabit LTE mobile router. How can I replace this. I will pay the price for the mobile router but need to replace it so that my client can continue to use EE Mobile Data.

Currently i have been told I cannot replace the lost router even if we pay for it.

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I need to replace a nighthawk M1 gigabit LTE mobile router as I have lost on

@Getsethire  if EE only sell these with a contract then you’ll not be able to purchase one,  if/when EE allow these to be purchased on a payg plan then you’ll can purchase one that way but at the moment this is not an option as these are contract only. 

by Getsethire
Explorer

Re: I need to replace a nighthawk M1 gigabit LTE mobile router as I have lost on

This seems crazy, I will purchase a new mobile router,  but currently I have no way of accessing EE mobile data as I do not have the LTE mobile router.

I have noted that some people buy the router for £149 from a shop on a 30 day contract and then cancel after 30days. Why cant I buy the router on a similar cost?

Alternatively is there anyway of tracking the mobile router that is lost?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

If you can buy them in EE stores as you are suggesting then just buy one. 

EE online only sell these items on contract at the moment. 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You could buy any of the MBB routers listed as PAYG on https://shop.ee.co.uk/dongles/pay-as-you-go-mobile-broadband/gallery?search=%3Abest-sellers# as a replacement.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@XRaySpeX

Those don't look as cool and cannot access EE best network speed/Ethernet.  Smiley Wink

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Getsethire,

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

You can purchase a pay as you go Nighthawk with no contract in any EE retail store.

Hope this helps.

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Northerner: The white 4GEE Router does Ethernet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.