by alipio
Explorer

I'm a foreign visitor in UK for 5 days and i want a 4G data-only sim card.How?

Sim card is to be used in my WiFi 4G Broadband Hotspot (Huawey model E5372). 
Which ata plans EE has and How can I purchase such SIM card?

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: I'm a foreign visitor in UK for 5 days and i want a 4G data-only sim card.Ho

Hello @alipio here is a link containing the EE PAYG data only plans currently available:

http://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/Help-PDFs/Business-PDFs/MBB_payg_sims_from_1%20June_2016_v2.pdf

EE SIM cards ordered from EE direct can only be delivered to a UK address. You can either buy one from a third party and activate it when you arrive in the UK and can connect to the EE network or you can do both when you get here. EE SIM cards are available from EE stores and various other places. 🙂

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: I'm a foreign visitor in UK for 5 days and i want a 4G data-only sim card.Ho

All Heathrow terminals have either SIM card vending machines or actual concession stands in the arrivals areas allowing visitors to purchase such SIM's.

Just make sure your device is unlocked.

Highlighted
by alipio
Explorer

At Stansted airport is there SIM card vending machines or actual concession stands in the arrivals areas also allowing visitors to purchase such SIM's ?

Regarding suggested EE PAYG data plan, they are the most updated currently plan or there are some special  plan for foreign clients?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@alipio   There is no special PAYG deals for foreign customers. And I'm sure all airports have a variety of different network Sim cards that you can pick up and use.   

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions