by Lawg69

I have not received my 5gb data boost for having fibre broadband with EE?

Read more
Has anyone else experienced an issue with this? 
4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I have not received my 5gb data boost for having fibre broadband with EE?

@Lawg69   The five gig data add-on for having EE broadband on the same account as your mobile phone is only added on your next billing cycle and not midcycle 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lawg69,

Welcome to the EE Community.

It can take up to 30 days for your boost to be added to your account. If it's been more than 30 days, please get in touch.

Thanks

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It should be added to your mobile a/c within 30 days of your BB going live. Has your BB been up that long? If it has then phone CS to chase it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello @Lawg69 when did you apply for the data boost? It can take up to 30 days from your BB go live date to be applied:

http://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/price-plans-and-costs/ee-data-boost

When will I get my Data Boost?

It can take up to 30 days after your home or 4GEE home broadband account goes live for your boost to kick in.

We'll send you a text to let you know when it's done.

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.