by Harvey121 Investigator
Investigator

I have just upgraded my plan and now having problems looking at apps like Facebo

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I have just upgraded my plan and now having problems looking at apps like Fa

Could be your Switching Content Lock OFF or ON . It is switched on on new & upgraded contracts & seems to affect social sites. Try switching it to STRICT, reboot your device and then switching it to OFF.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I have just upgraded my plan and now having problems looking at apps like Fa

Could be your Switching Content Lock OFF or ON . It is switched on on new & upgraded contracts & seems to affect social sites. Try switching it to STRICT, reboot your device and then switching it to OFF.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi @Harvey121 

Following @XRaySpeX is it just Facebook or are you having problems accessing other social media like WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat or others. Like @XRaySpeX has said, this could be a content lock issue?

Thanks

BustaCrabb

Investigator

Can’t send pictures on WhatsApp either

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi @Harvey121 

You can't send pictures to WhatsApp either?

Can you do something for me please! Go into your online EE account and switch content lock to STRICT and back OFF again.

This should fix the issues you are having!! 🤗

Please let us know if this works!

Cheers

BustaCrabb 🦀

Investigator

Yep that did the trick many thanks 👍🏻

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @Harvey121 

Thanks for getting back to us! I'm chuffed it worked for You, which makes me happy 🤗

Have a super W/end and enjoy the gorgeous sunshine!

If you need any help in the future, don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers 👍

BustaCrabb 🦀

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.