by Shauntastic
Explorer

I have credit in my account but my 'Everything Pack' did not renew automatically

I have £13 in my account but my £10 pack did not renew automatically. As a result my call, text and data balance is showing as 0. Please help! Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I have credit in my account but my 'Everything Pack' did not renew automatic

Hello @Shauntastic sorry to hear you are having problems with your pack not renewing. Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to query any charges or why your pack did not renew through here. Please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and look into this for you. 🙂
4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I have credit in my account but my 'Everything Pack' did not renew automatic

Hello @Shauntastic sorry to hear you are having problems with your pack not renewing. Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to query any charges or why your pack did not renew through here. Please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and look into this for you. 🙂
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Text EP10 to 150 to buy the pack, Text AL to 150 to check that it's active. If not, text NOW to 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Shauntastic
Explorer

Called EE and got it resolved. It's a weird system where the packs are for 30 days but the account only gets 'refreshed' on a fixed date of the month. So, although my pack ended on 30th Jan, the refresh date was set for the 2nd of every month. This means I have to buy an add-on to cover for 3 days (30th, 31st, 1st). Sorry, I'm kinda new to the UK and really find it odd!

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Shauntastic glad to hear you were able to get this sorted so soon. Thank you for coming back to let us know. 

Here is a link containing everything you need to know on getting started with EE PAYG, the packs/add ons available and how you can keep a track of and manage your account. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/pay-as-you-go-top-ups

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.