by Vixster
Explorer

I cant seem to gift dataI have enough and its a linked phone.

I cant gift my

sone data. I have enough data and he is linked to the account. The giftdata seems to be missing

7 REPLIES 7
by mikeywatty

Re: How do I gift data as it’s not letting me gift data on the app

I have the same issue, I've been able to gift over the last year no bother to one of my shared plan numbers however not today. I called them and they admitted there is a problem and added data for me manually.

Hopefully will be fixed tomorrow

by Vixster
Explorer

Is the data gift service not working ?

Cant give my son data today for no apparent reason

by shazkemp
Visitor

Since recent update I can no longer gift data. Please help

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Is the data gift service not working ?

@Vixster@shazkemp@mikeywatty, @fav9495  : It seems not. There's a lotta this about. You could report it to EE.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Paulak
Visitor

Re: I cant seem to gift dataI have enough and its a linked phone.

I've noticed for the past 2 days that my data gifting option is missing on the app glad it's not just me... I'll call EE tomorrow 

by fav9495
Visitor

why cant I gift data anymore?

Hi, I have been sharing data , with no problems for last few months using the EE app. But now it wont let me do it. I've got 60GB , but its saying ,all the accounts are below 500mb. Please help

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: How do I gift data as it’s not letting me gift data on the app

Good Morning All, 

If the option is now unavailable please give our technical care team a call. The team will be able to investigate this further. 

It would be great if you could keep us updated within this thread. 

Thanks,

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions