by JASONSTRUTHERS
Explorer

I am getting text messages saying my data has run out repeatedly

I am getting text messages saying my data has run out repeatedly even when i check my history and there still data remaining. I have unfortunatly bought more a few times recently but only now realising ive been stung for unrequired data. I even got a text message 4 mins into my refresh day on the 7 /11/2017 telling me i had used all my data up amd will refresh on the 7/12/2017. Having checked this time i still had 4GB of 4GB left. What happenes to the additional money ive spent ver the last few months? I already spend close to £100 p/m on multiply phones through my exisitng contract

4 REPLIES 4
by JASONSTRUTHERS
Explorer

I am getting text messages saying my data has run out repeatedly

I am getting text messages saying my data has run out repeatedly even when i check my history and theres still data remaining. I have unfortunatly bought more a few times recently but only now realising ive been stung for unrequired data. I even got a text message 4 mins into my refresh day on the 7 /11/2017 telling me i had used all my data up amd will refresh on the 7/12/2017. Having checked this time i still had 4GB of 4GB left. What happenes to the additional money ive spent ver the last few months? I already spend close to £100 p/m on multiply phones through my exisitng contract

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I am getting text messages saying my data has run out repeatedly

Hi, 

You normally receive this text when you have used 80% of your data. Its automatic but if you don't want to receive it then block the number on your phone locally. 

As for your question over additional data purchased, then you would need to call CS on 150 as there is no account access on these forums. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@JASONSTRUTHERS  Login you your account and go to Add ons and remove this free add on. You can even do this from within the my EE app. 

And I can only recommend the you check your remaining allowance before purchasing any extra data.  This again can be done through the My EE app.  

And if your using THIS page to purchase more data it even tells you your remaining data allowance. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Great answers @Northerner and @Chris_B

I hope this gives you what you are looking for @JASONSTRUTHERS

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.