by Denise101
Visitor

How to get a better data plan

I have recently moved to EE from three and I only get 4gig of data with EE for £22 month although with three I got 30gig for £25 a month should I move back to three?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How to get a better data plan

@Denise101  That’s your choice.

Quick question is how long have you had this contract,  where did you take out this contract.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Denise101

Welcome to EE and our community, I think you made the right choice in coming to us. 😄

You can change your price plan within your contract as long as you hit the criteria detailed on our I want to change my price plan article.

That way you can choose a plan with more data. We've also got a handy How much data am I using article that'll help you get the most out of your allowances.

Give us a shout if you have any questions. 🙂

Chris

by Scholarly Contributor
Scholarly Contributor

@Denise101 wrote:

I have recently moved to EE from three and I only get 4gig of data with EE for £22 month although with three I got 30gig for £25 a month should I move back to three?

Did you move to EE by transfering in to sim only PAYG, sim only contract, or by getting a new phone and contract with EE? That will make a difference.

Sim only monthly contracts are very generous. Sim only PAYG is a bit less generous. New phone and contract is variable depending on what you choose and the cost of the phone. 

I'm on contract sim only now and I get unlimited texts and minutes, and 20Gb of data. As a new EE customer on sim only contract I think you should get unlimited texts and minutes and 10Gb of data. 

I'm a no nonsense savvy customer. This is why I'm with EE.
I've previously been with 121, T-Mobile and Orange.
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.