by Denise101
Visitor

How to get a better data plan

I have recently moved to EE from three and I only get 4gig of data with EE for £22 month although with three I got 30gig for £25 a month should I move back to three?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How to get a better data plan

@Denise101  That’s your choice.

Quick question is how long have you had this contract,  where did you take out this contract.  

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Denise101

Welcome to EE and our community, I think you made the right choice in coming to us. 😄

You can change your price plan within your contract as long as you hit the criteria detailed on our I want to change my price plan article.

That way you can choose a plan with more data. We've also got a handy How much data am I using article that'll help you get the most out of your allowances.

Give us a shout if you have any questions. 🙂

Chris

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Denise101 wrote:

I have recently moved to EE from three and I only get 4gig of data with EE for £22 month although with three I got 30gig for £25 a month should I move back to three?

Did you move to EE by transfering in to sim only PAYG, sim only contract, or by getting a new phone and contract with EE? That will make a difference.

Sim only monthly contracts are very generous. Sim only PAYG is a bit less generous. New phone and contract is variable depending on what you choose and the cost of the phone. 

I'm on contract sim only now and I get unlimited texts and minutes, and 20Gb of data. As a new EE customer on sim only contract I think you should get unlimited texts and minutes and 10Gb of data. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.