by oxenham10 Investigator
Investigator

How do I transfer maxplan phone data (shared) to my 4gee home broadband ?

I have an iphone maxplan, with 100gb data supposedly shared over my devices, and a 4gEE home broadband plan whose data has run out, but I can't see any way of transferring my excess phone data to my broadband plan.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How do I transfer maxplan phone data (shared) to my 4gee home broadband ?

You can't. It's a different plan.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

HI @oxenham10

Please check your app it might need to update.

Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

You can't. It's a different plan.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the community @oxenham10 

As @XRaySpeX has mentioned 4GEE home devices are not part of the data gifting scheme.

Many thanks,

Lee

by tigamilla
Explorer

Aaah - I came to ask a similar question... thats a bity naughty then, surely this is something that EE could easily rectify?  It seems slightly unfair and unnecessary to have this restriction?

You should be trying to keep customers that have both the 4GEE broadband and a contract with you for phones sweet...!

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tigamilla

Thank you for joining our community 🙂

I can see that you've been given an answer here 

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.