by christinnion Investigator
Investigator

How do I see recent data usage on my phone?

I want to see itemised data usage but don’t know where to find it? I want to see what I’m using and when. My phone bill is increasing month by month but haven’t really changed the way I use my phone

4 REPLIES 4
Investigator

Is there a way to see what apps is using my data each month?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Is there a way to see what apps is using my data each month?

@christinnion: Which phone? There should be a list of apps' usage somewhere under Mobile Data.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

I have seen a useage on my phone but that is total usage. I was wondering if ee had some way of showing what I used and when. I could see if watching Netflix on 4g used up 1Gig for example yesterday. I just want to pin down what I am doing which I should stop to conserve my data

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @christinnion,

Welcome to the EE Community.

We can't give you a breakdown of which apps or services are using data on your device.

As @XRaySpeX said, most phones will break this down for you.

Which phone are you using?

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.