by Hullboy88 Investigator
Investigator

How do I report signal issues

I currently have a 2 year contract with EE. But at home I’m getting nothing. Calls cut out...iMessages take ages to send. And internet is really not there. I don’t want to keep paying for the service if I’m not getting anything. What’s the best way to sort this. The contract is in my mums name but I am authorised to speak to on the account 

6 REPLIES 6
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Re: How do I report signal issues

Do you have a postal code of where these issues are happening? I notice your username has Hull in it, a location I lived in for a number of years and thus have quite detailed knowledge of the networks.

Investigator

Thanks for replying, I live hu5 5xp. Wold road area. It’s the only place where my signal is an issue. I’ve got family near Hessle road and all the way across the city on east hull and have no problem, 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Hullboy88

I see @Peter_C is helping you with this.

In the mean time, I've checked your postcode in our network status checker.

We're currently investigating a report in the area (possibly raised by yourself).

Please search for the postcode on the status checker and click 'keep me posted'.

That way, you will receive any updates on the network in the area.

Thanks

Chris

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

The Base Layer coverage in that area is quite mixed, with some outdoor only coverage. It appears that you fall within such an outdoor coverage only part. 

If your device supports VoLTE, 800MHz and you're on an appropriate pay monthly plan, you may get improved coverage through 800MHz as most of your nearest servers have it.

Investigator

Hi thanks for replying. How do I change this. As it’s very frustrating not been able to use the service I’m paying for 

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Which device do you have?

You may be able to get WiFi calling which would enable you to call and text over WiFi. In terms of improving the cellular signal, there is not a lot you can do to change this I'm afraid.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.