1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How do I claim 500mb as a student

@Aysha2

Read the T&C? 

UNiDAYS verified members only, registered with a university in the United Kingdom, are eligible for a 20% discount off a 4GEE pay monthly consumer price plan (excluding 4GEE Max plans eligible for annual upgrades, promotional SIM Only and 30 Day SIM Only plans, mobile broadband, tablet and 4GEE WiFi plans). Offer available to new and eligible upgrading customers directly from ee.co.uk only. You must provide us with your UNiDAYS code before placing your order. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively. One code per person. The code can be used once and the discount applied to one eligible price plan only. At the end of your plan’s minimum term, the discount will be automatically removed. EE reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Codes are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. EE services are provided subject to credit check and a minimum term. The monthly price shown will be increased every year from March by an amount equal to the increase in the Retail Price Index. Annual price increase based on the full price of your plan and/or additional commitment service. Please note the cost of additional services you take from us may increase or decrease while you’re an EE customer. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discount that is provided by us or a third party. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes cash back promotions. Other terms apply, see ee.co.uk/terms. Your 500MB data safety net is an extra 500MB of data that gets added to your account every single month, totally free.

The offer isn't available to PAYG customers. 

EE offer page on this benefit is here.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Aysha2

It depends on the plan you have as per the T&C

If you have an eligible pay monthly plan then text STUDENT to 150

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

by Aysha2 Investigator
Investigator

HOW do I know if I’m eligible. I have the £15 data pack

by Aysha2 Investigator
Investigator

I also texted STUDENT and the send the same admin reply 

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Aysha2

Read the T&C? 

UNiDAYS verified members only, registered with a university in the United Kingdom, are eligible for a 20% discount off a 4GEE pay monthly consumer price plan (excluding 4GEE Max plans eligible for annual upgrades, promotional SIM Only and 30 Day SIM Only plans, mobile broadband, tablet and 4GEE WiFi plans). Offer available to new and eligible upgrading customers directly from ee.co.uk only. You must provide us with your UNiDAYS code before placing your order. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively. One code per person. The code can be used once and the discount applied to one eligible price plan only. At the end of your plan’s minimum term, the discount will be automatically removed. EE reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Codes are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. EE services are provided subject to credit check and a minimum term. The monthly price shown will be increased every year from March by an amount equal to the increase in the Retail Price Index. Annual price increase based on the full price of your plan and/or additional commitment service. Please note the cost of additional services you take from us may increase or decrease while you’re an EE customer. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discount that is provided by us or a third party. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes cash back promotions. Other terms apply, see ee.co.uk/terms. Your 500MB data safety net is an extra 500MB of data that gets added to your account every single month, totally free.

The offer isn't available to PAYG customers. 

EE offer page on this benefit is here.

Thanks

by Aysha2 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for the help. So is there no other student discount for PAYG users and also If In the future I want to change to SIM only, how about a can I do it

by Grand Master
Grand Master

EE are not offering student discounts to PAYG users at the mo' & in my view are unlikely to do so.

Order a 12 month Pay Monthly SIM from Pay monthly SIM-Only .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Aysha2  To claim the offer you need to be a contract customer and be registered as a student.   Please read THIS.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.