by Alicepetch101
Explorer

How do I check my data usage from previous months?

I can’t see how to check my data usage from previous months on the EE app or website? I want to upgrade my phone and choose the right package as I don’t think I use anywhere near the data in the current package. Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I check my data usage from previous months?

@Alicepetch101  You need to call and speak with customer services to find this out.   Your given a set amount of data and how much you use from that set amount is not shown on your account as it’s a set amount that your entitled to use.  

by Alicepetch101
Explorer

Thank you, will call them!

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Alicepetch101 in MyEE, you might be able to see the last 5 months of data use, click See All Usage, then where it says "Ends in x days See Details" Click that. It should show your last 5 data passes and their use.

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Alicepetch101

Did you speak to our customer service team and get the information you needed?

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

by Gavzpacho Investigator
Investigator

is this information not available without calling customer services?  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Gavzpacho  Your account only logs your current usage up until the end of the billing cycle and it doesn’t show what you used each month prior a it’s a set amount to use, to get this information you’ll need to call customer services and ask.

Investigator

so if customer services can get the information, it's therefore logged and available.  So why not make it available for customers to see online?

Perhaps by keeping this information from being easily available, customers are more likely to stay on plans with more allowance than they actually need. and EE keeps making more money... Just a thought... 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Gavzpacho there are 4 ways to upgrade and only one of them doesn’t involve in talking to anyone. You can ask in the other 3 ways how much data you use on average each month. 

by

Hi @Gavzpacho

Welcome to the community.

What kind of phone do you have?

Our How much data am I using on EE? article explains how you can monitor your usage and how you can check your overall data consumption, app by app, on your phone.

Chris

Investigator

The type of phone (iPhone in this case)  is not really relevant as this is a billing data point that should be available on my account summary whichever device I use.  Three have it readily available, it’s not that difficult to do surely. 

I don’t want to check app by app, I want to see the past few months billing cycles and how much data was used in each billing cycle. 

by

OK, @Gavzpacho.

Have you spoken to our Mobile Care team?

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions