by orlince Investigator
Investigator

How can i activate the ee sim

I have a  pay as you go sim which I recently buy, I can't activate it, it asking me 14 digits sim serial number but the serial number I have is only 12 digits. please let me know how can i activate this sim.

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How can i activate the ee sim

You shouldn't need to activate a PAYG SIM. Just pop it in & it should be good-to-go.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by orlince Investigator
Investigator

It's connect the ee net work, I also can see the 4G logo on the mobile but no internet / data received.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Have you topped it up? Have you bought a Pack? Text AL to 150 to check.

Indeed if you can text 150 (for free) & get a sensible reply it is properly activated.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by orlince Investigator
Investigator

"Sorry we are unable to process your request, we are aware of the problem so please try again a little later"    I just received this massage 

by orlince Investigator
Investigator

I bought this package with 5GB loaded data.

by
EE Employee

Good Morning @orlince

It can take a few hours for the SIM to get up and running fully.

Are you still having issues this morning?

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.