by LynwenWilliams
Visitor

How can I share 10Gb Data (shared)

I have 10Gb Data (shared) on my plan how can I share this with my sons who also have EE contracts

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Zycore Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Solution

Re: How can I share 10Gb Data (shared)

You would need them to be on share contracts, As long as you are the account holder for all 3 devices and contracts and they are all on the same account you can set them up as shares.

This can be done by upgrading them to share Sims if they are out of contract or purchasing 2 sharer Sims from an EE store, Online or by calling EE on 150.

New Sims would have numbers however, and if they are not out contact you may need to pay an early upgrade fee to upgrade them.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
Ways to get in touch with EE/Orange/T-Mobile
1 REPLY 1
by Zycore Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Solution

Re: How can I share 10Gb Data (shared)

You would need them to be on share contracts, As long as you are the account holder for all 3 devices and contracts and they are all on the same account you can set them up as shares.

This can be done by upgrading them to share Sims if they are out of contract or purchasing 2 sharer Sims from an EE store, Online or by calling EE on 150.

New Sims would have numbers however, and if they are not out contact you may need to pay an early upgrade fee to upgrade them.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
Ways to get in touch with EE/Orange/T-Mobile

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.