by User123456789
Explorer

How can I see my balance on PAYG 4G data?

I found is just ridiculous !!!! I am o 4G Data PAYG and I run out of my 2GB/month allowance. There is any way to see my balance without topping up ?

I can't remember when data sim were activated and I JUST want to top up depending on how long I have until I can get my 2 GB/month  again.

Customer service is just junk service .... there is no any help, I've only been told that I need to top up if I want to see my balance !!!! Than the fine lady just hang up.  I can onl'y wish her the Best Before to hang up the sweet lady just keep asking me when I topped last time !!!!!! ..... this is what I want to KNOW my DEAR LADY, that's why I call junk .... sorrry, I mean, customer service, that's why I gave you my name, phone number etc. THEEEENN you just hang up .... DEEAAARRR LADY.

How the heck can I see my balance on this EE using obviously my home wifi ?

Anyone knows any other 4G data sim (car wifi) provider more reliable than EE ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: How can I see my balance on PAYG 4G data?

Hello @User123456789 you can check your data allowances by either texting the code AL to 150, logging in to your MYEE account online or through the app, or using this link from your devices 3G/4G data (not WiFi) connection. :):

http://add-on.ee.co.uk
3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @User123456789 you can check your data allowances by either texting the code AL to 150, logging in to your MYEE account online or through the app, or using this link from your devices 3G/4G data (not WiFi) connection. :):

http://add-on.ee.co.uk
by User123456789
Explorer

Hi Tom222,

Thanks for answering. Actually I can't text as my phone is on Virgin, while using kids iPad in car I can't do anything. I already tried to access my account over mobile data but still no working.

Any other idea ?

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @User123456789 you can access the add-on link posted above from any devices (phone, tablet etc) browser the SIM is in or connected to it if it is a mobile broadband device (Osprey, Home router, Car WiFi).

If the link does not work for you then customer service would need to access your account and check why because it should be accessible to you at all times even when you have no data left on the SIM. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.