by Terrythefish Investigator
Investigator

How can I add EE as a provider on my Mercedes command online so I can use data

I want to use bluedun bluetooth app to connect to my merecedes emulating a dial up network as my s10 wont connect directly,  so how would I add ee as a provider ie what are the numbers I should put in the DNS1 and the DNS2 together it to connect 

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How can I add EE as a provider on my Mercedes command online so I can use da

@Terrythefish   I hope THIS website I found helps you.   It’s a guide on how to set this up. 

Investigator

Re: How can I add EE as a provider on my Mercedes command online so I can use da

Followed that to the letter still couldn't get a connection

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Terrythefish  Might be best speaking with Mercedes about this. As they should be able to provide you with the help on setting this up. 

Ive just found THIS and the s10 is not listed ( or I didn’t see it ). And you might need the system updating if that device is supported but not in the list yet.   So I highly recommend you contact Mercedes about this. 

Might be worth looking at THIS so you can put your car details in yourself.   I was just guessing to get a result. 

Investigator

Thanks. I'll ring them tomorrow 

Investigator

Will have to update cars firmware and try again

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Terrythefish   Please keep us updated on how this goes. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.