by GB89
Visitor

Hi, what are my options on monthly if I use my data and need more

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Hi, what are my options on monthly if I use my data and need more

You can move up to a higher plan that includes more data.  The next highest plan is usually around an extra £5 a month.  Doing that won’t change your contract end date either.

Just remember though that whilst you can move up, you cannot move down plans until you reach the end of your contract.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Just to add to the above.

If you do run out of data during your billing cycle, you can always purchase more data by purchasing a data add-on, but that will only last at max until your next billing date.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

If you run out of data during your billing cycle browse to http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase whilst not connected to WiFi & it will offer you data add-ons to buy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @GB89

Welcome to the community.

I see you  have had great advice from @XRaySpeX and @Profile closed to answer your query.

If you do run out of data you will be notified and offered a data add-on when you try and use data.

If you do have any other questions, let us know 🙂

Thanks. Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.