by Johnfr
Explorer

Hi I am new to London and AVS check has problem with our new Uk revolut account?

Hi,

We are new in London from Belgium We open a Revolut account with comfortable deposit and when AVS check process the account in EE Store we cannot subscribe more than `£25 a month and 1 connection. Strange when we know this account has been used for securing rental fees...How can we process? We are interested in a family pack 3 sim cards only with unlimited data for 1 of them and gift management up to 100gig... If any foreigner faced the problem thanks to help us. The EE offer fits our needs.

Regards,

John

John.

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Hi I am new to London and AVS check has problem with our new Uk revolut acco

@Johnfr  The problem is you don’t have a credit history in the UK.  Because one company might except this it doesn’t mean another one will.   

by Johnfr
Explorer

Re: Hi I am new to London and AVS check has problem with our new Uk revolut acco

Hi I do not know what game EE is playing with AVS  on a sim only subscription. If the client doesn't pay they cut the subscription there is no risk.

The only risk is for EE  to lose the client on a false negative. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Johnfr

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Once you've built up a bit of credit history, we may be able to give you more connections.

There's a brilliant article on the Experian website about this.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.