Highlighted
by Vi8
Visitor

Hey I have a data pack and I will be aboard soon. Do I have to turn data roaming

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Re: Hey I have a data pack and I will be aboard soon. Do I have to turn data roa

Hi @Vi8,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Did you manage to activate your data roaming on your phone?

We have a great article here on the community all about getting ready to use your phone abroad. It is a great check list to ensure your all set up before you leave the UK.

If you have a Pay monthly, Pay as you go, Flex, or Mobile Broadband plan with us you can use your calls, texts and up to 15GB of data within 48 EU/EEA destinations

If you have a Max Plan started after 10 May 2017, you can also use your minutes, texts and up to 15GB of data within 53 destinations including Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and USA.

You can check roaming costs to use your device abroad which will let you know what is included, what bundles are available and costs outside your plan while you are outside of the UK.

Alex 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Hey I have a data pack and I will be aboard soon. Do I have to turn data roa

Yes, you need to turn Data Roaming ON to be able to use data abroad.

Whereabout are you going abroad? Your existing data pack is only valid in the EU.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Hi @Vi8,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Did you manage to activate your data roaming on your phone?

We have a great article here on the community all about getting ready to use your phone abroad. It is a great check list to ensure your all set up before you leave the UK.

If you have a Pay monthly, Pay as you go, Flex, or Mobile Broadband plan with us you can use your calls, texts and up to 15GB of data within 48 EU/EEA destinations

If you have a Max Plan started after 10 May 2017, you can also use your minutes, texts and up to 15GB of data within 53 destinations including Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and USA.

You can check roaming costs to use your device abroad which will let you know what is included, what bundles are available and costs outside your plan while you are outside of the UK.

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.