by Phoebecamille
Explorer

Hello on my iPhone my data is not working when I use apps but is fine on the web

Hi I have just got the iPhone XR with 50gb of data but whenever I use apps such as instagram and Facebook on the data they don’t work. I can go on the internet on my data, I have also reseted the network settings on my phone but nothing has worked. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Hello on my iPhone my data is not working when I use apps but is fine on the

@Phoebecamille  On you EE online account is content lock enable?  If it is can you turn it off ?  If you can not turn it off you’ll need to call customer services to do this. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Hello on my iPhone my data is not working when I use apps but is fine on the

Hi @Phoebecamille

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Did you get a chance to try @Chris_B's advice?

You can check on your My EE account under Manage Device.

Chris

by Phoebecamille
Explorer

Hello thank you for your advice! I did that but it still didn’t work, was on the phone to apple for about 20 mins and it still didn’t fix the problem. I’ve got a appointment at the apple shop and guess what after all that it’s suddenly working! Thank you your help though

by
EE Community Support Team

Ah, that's typical, @Phoebecamille!

I'm glad it's working though. 🙂

Have a brilliant weekend. 

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions